Monday, January 24, 2011

Kowts XXIX


901. because I loved you. whole-heartedly, clumsily, and foolishly. 
And you know what? I dont regret it at all. I just regret the way it fell apart.


902. Do you ever feel like you want to disappear? I feel that way everyday. & all I'm asking for is one person to realize, and pull me out of my own mask.


903. We are not anything alike, so why do I feel compelled to compare us? He likes us both and for good reason,we both fit half of what he wants. 



904. I may not have eyes in the back of my head, but I have ears where you wouldn't imagine.
I know the words you're saying, and just for the record:my heart is breaking.


905. Memories are silent things.


906. it made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don’t want to lose someone, even if they don’t deserve our forgiveness.


907. Time doesn't heal the pain. It just gives you... well, time. Time to push it to the back of your mind and time to learn how to deal with it. But the pain, it stays.


908. I've come to realize that one of the best feelings in life is waking up and realizing that you've let go of that one thing that has been burdening you.


909. Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most


910. Maybe your first love is the one that sticks with you because it's the only person who will ever receive all of you.


911. i hate it when bad memory ruins a song.


912. "When I looked at you, my life made sense. Even the bad things made sense. They were necessary to make you possible." 


913. things change, and friends leave and life doesn't stop for anybody.


914. I tried walking backwards to get less confused.


915. I've always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed


916. i wonder if the things that remind me of you, remind you of me


917. i recognized that i'm damaged; i sympathized that you are too.


918. Sometimes I wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to move forward. There comes a point when it becomes impossible to go back.


919. I wish there was a more elagant way of saying I miss you. But for a lack of a better phrase,
I miss you



920. People don’t want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown.


921. "I don't know...It's like she's incredibly lonely. But too scared of getting close to anyone at the same time."


922. there are some things i have lost that i will never get it back.


923. love's the same; for a poor man and a king.


924. Sometimes only paper will listen to you.


925. I know you hide behind you're words
It's okay
I do that too



926. it's okay to just sit in an empty house and cry. the walls hold in what you can't.


927. Lonely people are always up in the middle of the night.


928.  never say goodbye
because goodbye means going away,
and going away means forgetting.
-- P e t e r  P a n



929.  I don`t like missing you, but I love having you to miss.


930. stupid mistakes cause heartbreaks


931.  It's been awhile. I'm sorry. I think i'm going to be alone forever.


932. Sometimes, a heart can't afford to be just friends.


933. You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loudly.


934. I had forgotten what it felt like to find
someone you can't get enough of.



935. If you're going to trust someone with your heart, make sure they have a heart of their own so they know how it feels when it's broken.


936. You wanna know why I love you? It’s because you loved me when i didn’t love myself. It’s because you held up beauty for me to see. It’s because you cared, unconditionally, just the way I was. It was because, for the first time in my life i didn’t have to work so hard at being happy.


937. I love it when a boy says something so sweet that I just sit there and smile like a bloody idiot. Then proceed to read it seven times again just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming it.


938. maybe we like the pain. maybe we’re wired that way. b


939. I feel like you’re using me. I knew you talked to other girls, but I had no idea you talked to HER


940. I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say. I am afraid you don’t want me to say anything. So I don’t. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too… but I’ll never know


941. I want to be the person you want to hug when you’re upset. I want to be the person to lend you a shoulder to cry on when you need one. I want to be the person you look for when you’re lost. I want to be the person you call when you want heart-to-heart talks. I want to be the person you look for the first, when you go online. I want to be the person you secretly stalks the profile of. Every one of this things, I have done. I just want to be with you.


942. If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.


943. No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you.


945.  Right now, someone you haven’t met is out there wondering what its like to meet someone like you. just remember that.


946. As you get older, every choice that you make defines what person you’re gonna turn into. And every once in a while, you need to look at yourself and ask if you like the person you’re becoming.


947. You know what sucks about falling for a guy you know you’re not right for? You fall anyway because you think he might turn out different.


948. If you ignore me, I will ignore you. if you don’t start the conversation, we won’t talk. If you don’t put in the effort, why should i? 


949. Its amazing, some people, they just say these small little things, one sentence and it changes the way you feel about them in an instant. Small little words that can hurt you so much or make you fall deeply in love. It changes everything; nothing between you is ever really the same again, even if they don’t know it.


950. Pretending that feelings aren’t there doesn’t make them go away.

No comments: