Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kowts XXXIII

1001. You're a wonderful person. You've got so much to offer someone, & I hope that one day you'll finally meet the person who can make sense of all that pain you're carrying around. You deserve that. In my heart, I know you didn't mean to hurt me. But I can't take the chance of that happening again.


1002. "Time doesn't heal the pain. It just gives you... well, time. Time to push it to the back of your mind and time to learn how to deal with it. But the pain, it stays..."





1003. There are 2 reasons why people change:
* They've learned alot
* They've been HURT too much


1004.  why do boys always realize they really do love you, after you're gone?


1005. I can't be with someone who has doubts, no matter how small they are. I need someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them. I don't want just part of your heart, I want all of it.


1006. I never asked for it to be over. Then again, I never asked for it to begin. That's the way it is with life. Some of the most  beautiful days come completely by chance, but even the most beautiful days have their sunsets.


1007. I've come to realize that my keys to your heart don't fit.


1008. Bakit mo siya bibigyan ng second chance kung sa umpisa pa lang alam na niyang mali yung ginawa niya
Bantayan Island, Cebu


1009. All I want to do is be able to look at you and not feel the pain of the memories of the times I once knew.


1010. Never regret a boy. Because you learned a lesson, and you won't make it again.


1011. When your heart sets its sight on someone, it doesn't consult with your mind.


1012. "I'd rather have a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs.'"


1013. Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.


1014. things change. . . I'm trying to figure out where to go from here.


1015. for once, I want to talk to you again, just like the old times.


1016. Never chase anyone. A person who appreciates you will walk with you.


1017. I think it's better to have an enemy who honestly says that they don't like you that to have a fake friend who's secretly pulling you down


1018. You have to be willing to get happy about nothing


1019. There's a feeling inside me that says I don't want you to be better off without me.


1020. You can't have a better tomorrow, if you're always thinking about yesterday.


1021. "Keeping score of old scores and scars, getting even and one-upping, alwaysmakes you less than you are."~Malcolm Forbes


1022. "The heart of a cheater is empty and hollow." - Anonymous


1023. "When I'm not near the girl I love, I love the girl I'm near." ~ E.Y. Harburg


1024. "Stop dancing with ghosts. Yesterday is dead: bury it and be done with it." ~ Tigress Luv


1025. "My ex had none of the classic clues on how to tell if someone is lying to you, he was such a good liar. I finally figured out how to tell if he was lying though. Basically: is his mouth moving? Yes? Then he's lying." - Jessica


1026. if I have to be 'perfect' to keep my man faithful, then I'd rather just let him go and live alone. Perfect is an impossible state.


1027. "he that will cheat at play, will cheat you any way"


1028. he that's cheated twice by the same man is an accomplice with the cheater


1029. "No, we don't cheat. And even if we did, I'd never tell you."


1030. "Don't judge me, you only see what I choose to show you."


1031. Lost time is never found again.


1032. The way sadness works is one of the strangest riddles of the world


1033. The world breaks every one, and afterwards, some are stronger at the broken places


1034. sometimes I wish we could just go back,... back to when it was all so simple


1035. a rumor is only a rumor, if we allow it to affect us


1036. there are no failures; just experiences that don't go as you planned


1037. the highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about


1038. The average person tells 4 lies a day, and 1460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And the most common lie is, "I'm fine."


1039. At the end of the end, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together


1040. Little things console us because little things afflict us


1041. You don't have to call anymore.
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby,
Like I did before - you're not sorry.


1042. you were never a waste of time. you were just the harsh realization (that I could do better).


1043. real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself


1044. "you still mean everything to me. it's just not worth the fight anymore."


1045. "I wonder how many times we'll have to say goodbye before we finally let go."


1046. You only love him/her because you fear that he/she's the only one that will love you back


1047. Move on. He's just a chapter in the past. Don't close the book, just turn the page.


1048. Shut up and get out of my life, I don't want to hear your worthless excuse of an apology.


1049. "What do you do when, the one who broke your heart, is the only one who can fix it???"


1050. When you forget her, don't you dare remember me.

No comments: