Monday, July 18, 2011

Kowts XXXIV

1051. clean up your act, your story's getting dusty. wash out your mouth, your lies are getting rusty.

1052. I am better off... pretending I never knew you



1053. "Dry your eyes girl. I know you want to make him see how much this pain hurts. But you've got to walk away now. It's over."

1054. isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is DIFFERENT

1055. my plan is to forgive and forget. forgive myself for being stupid, and forget you ever existed

1056. "I need you to pretend we're in love again"

1057. How do you leave the past behind when it keeps finding ways to get into your heart?

1058. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive.

1059. What's good about saying nothing is that you lessen the tendency to hurt other. The bad thing is, you never really realize how keeping quiet hurts you

1060. What is heartbreak?
Heartbreak is lying on the bathroom floor, trying your damn hardest to breathe while at the same time wondering why it all went wrong and how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is all right, and what the hell are you gonna do about that hole in your chest? Yeah, that's heartbreak.

1061. "all I wanted was a simple way to get over you

1062. "it's really hard to decide when you're too tired to hold on, but you're too in love to let go

1063. Smile. It irritates those who wish to destroy you.

1064. It's better to be weird, than to be ORDINARY. Ordinary is BORING.

1065. you were never a waste of time.
you were just the harsh realization [that I could do better.]

1066. There are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark. Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless.

1067. it hurts to think that the one you love actually knows it but they keep on pushing you to other guys

1068. at the end of the day, no matter how I try to think there could be me and you, I still end up with the thought that there will never be us.


1069. Loving is not just with the brain or with the heart, it's with both at the same time.

1070. "Kahit na gaano ka pa magpaliwanag na ikaw ang nasa tama, kung wala naman siyang tiwala, hindi rin siya maniniwala."

1071. "Suffering is an option. Happiness is your choice." ~ Oliver, And I Love You So Movie

1072. Sometimes it's much easier to keep to yourself what you feel and what you have to say, because it's much painful to know you're betrayed by those whom you trust so much


1073. "If we keep making the same mistakes, we'll keep getting the same results."

1074. "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

1075. It's better to be clueless about happenings around you.. Than knowing that every bit of information you'll know is silently killing you.

1076. Love makes time pass. Time makes love pass.

1077. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you more unique.

1078. The hurt began to fade, and it was easier to just let go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you. And when the feelings got too strong, I'd write you another letter. But I never sent them, in fear of what I might find. By then, you'd gone on with your life, and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn't ever want to forget that.

1079. Everyone is in such a hurry. People haven't found meaning in their lives, so they're running all the time looking for it. They think the next car, the next house, the next job. Then they find those things are empty too, and they keep running. Once you start running, it's hard to slow yourself down.

1080. I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams, you are there. It's not fair how you're gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past.


1081. "Sometimes you gotta quit thinking so much. If it feels right, it probably is. So just go with it."-Sex And The City


1082. god opens millions of flowers without forcing the buds, it reminds us not to force anything for things happen in the right time.


1083. the best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone.


1084. maybe we just obsess over relationships that feel unfinished.


1085. All I want is for, one guy, to prove to me that they're, not all the same. 


1086. being single used to mean nobody wanted you, now it means you're pretty, sexy, and taking your time, deciding how you want your life to be, and who you want to spend it with.


1087. never change who you are, as you will only run out of new things to become - taylor swift


1088. never let anyone fall for you when you know there's someone else in your heart and mind.


1089. The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.


1090. i'm worth coming back to but only for a night, apparently she's worth going back to for the rest of your life.


1091. Being together is more than just physical. It's understanding the other person, being there for them, talking for hours, making each others dreams come true. It's being in love and not needing anything to make it come true.


1092. "I'm not pretending to be anyone. You're just jealous that I'm someone and you're no one."


1093. I want to sleep. I want dreams to pull me from this world and make me forget. To stop the memories from swirling around me... to put an end to this ache that consumes me


1094. Why does one begin to write? Because she feels misunderstood, I guess.. Because it never comes out clearly enough when she tries to speak because she wants to rephrase the world... to take it in and give it back again differently, so that everything is used and nothing is lost. Because it's something to do to pass the time until she is old enough to experience things she writes about.


1095. Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress


1096. you don't know what goes on in anyone's life but your own and when you mess with one part of a person's life, you're not messing with that. unfortunately, you can't be that precise and selective. when you mess with one part of a person's life, you're messing with their entire life, everything affects everything.


1097. "if people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." ~ Albert Einstein


1098. do you ever wonder why I'm laughing with a group of friends one second; but two seconds later I have no track of the conversation; four seconds later I wish I was anywhere but here; five seconds later, I'm forcing the smile back on my face pretending I know what's going on, when really I'm too caught up in all of the thoughts in my broken head.


1099. "If someone betrays you once, the fault is theirs. If someone betrays you twice, the fault is yours." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt


1100. "a clean break is easier. you can reset it and it heals and then you move on. but if you leave things messy or things don't get put right, then it just hurts. forever." ~ Little Black Book

No comments: