Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kowts XXXVI

1150.


1151. There's always two option: One is to accept and the other is to let go. But then, never choose if you'll regret. There's no turning back...

1152. Undo is to turn back and Re-do is to repeat. Delete is to forget while Save is to remember. This is how to write a story. It's easy... but never in reality.

1153. Don't do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.

1154. Kung sino and dahilan ng saya mo,
Siya din ang PINAKAMABIGAT na dahilan ng pag-iyak mo.

1155. It took a while, but eventually I just took a deep breath and finally let go

1156. I know technically we're not together, but forget the title and whatever. Because if you look into my eyes and listen to what I have to say, you'll know I'm the one girl who will never walk away.

1157. I'm so tired, but I can't sleep.
Standing on the edge of something much too deep
Funny how you feel so much but can't say a word.
We are screaming inside but can't be heard.

1158. You'll never fall in love the same way twice.

1159. Pain makes people change.

1160. 

1161. if you think you've found the right person, stop the search and never let them go. remember that the world is a huge place and when you lose someone, you have to search the world all over again.

1162. "if a girl cries for a boy, she really loved him. but if a boy cries for a girl, nobody will ever love that girl the way he did."

1163. the ones depressed don't dress in black.
the ones who believe they're fat don't announce it.
the ones scared don't scream.
the ones struggling don't show their scars.
the ones hurting the most are the ones hidden.

1164. silence is a girl's loudest cry, you know she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

1165. every person is a new door to a different world.

1166. Sometimes i wish i was the weather. you'd bring me up in the conversation forever. and when it rained, i'd be the talk of the day

1167. "why does love come back when you're ready to forget? why does it continue to grow even if you get badly hurt? maybe because that's what love is, when it's true, it never dies.

1168.  Anna: why are relationships so hard?
Peyton: because the only thing harder is being alone.
~ One Tree Hill

1169.


1170. Insecurity asks, "do you like me?"
Confidence asks, "do i like YOU?"

1171. "i can't move past you... i tried. in fact, i dated someone else but you are still the only one my heart will ever let me love.

1172. She doesn't know what she wants anymore, all she knows is who she wants and that's the boy who doesn't want her back.

1173. the past is our definition. we may strive with good reason, to escape it, or escape what is bad in it, but we will escape it only by adding something better to it. ~ Wendell Berry

1174. damaged people are dangerous, because they know they can survive.

1175. There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to be. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix.

1176. you never got the hint when all those stupid quotes and lyrics in my profiles were about you - well guess what,... they're still about you.

1177. "Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."
~ Henry James

1178. the elevator to success is out of order. you'll have to use the stairs; one step at a time.

1179.

1180. "it's bad that i took a second look. i guess i'm an open book. i didn't really wanted to embrace you that long, but then again, i wasn't the only one holding on." - Good, Bad, Ugly

1181. what hurts more than losing you is knowing you're not fighting to keep me.

1182. if you're gonna spend the rest of your life with someone, it might as well be your best friend.

1183. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you.
They're supposed to help you discover who you are.

1184. I didn't walk away because I fell out of love. I left because I was tired of fooling myself into thinking that this was anything like love.

1185. you past is just a store, and once you realize this, it has not power over you.

1186. "... yeah, I'm smiling, but you aren't the reason anymore."

1187.

1188. It's really pathetic now I keep trying to hold on to something that's never coming back.

1189. everyone has a story, including you. find out about other peoples stories before you become the reason their story ended. -postsecret

1190. A best friend is there when you have nothing and more importantly when you feel like nothing.


1191. i always knew you'd be hard to forget

1192. Forever is a long time, and time has a way of changing things.
The littlest things make me laugh. It's not hard to please me.
I'm a free-spirit. I'm strong and determined.
I love to look at the stars.
I'm just a girl, and that's all I wanna be.

1193. "destiny is for losers. it's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen." - Blair Waldorf

1194. 

1195. "there comes a time when the world gets quiet, and the only thing left is your own heart. so you'd better learn the sound of it. otherwise, you'll never understand what it's saying." - Sarah Dessen

1196. Right now, I'm working on figuring out who I am. I know it will probably never be good enough, but I can't continue to be a stranger in my own skin.

1197. I used to constantly look for people to replace you. Someone to talk to everyday, someone to trust, someone to believe in, someone to love, someone to have the time of my life with. I stopped though. I realized that some people just can't be replaced.

1198. 

1199.  When everyone says "Give up"; 
Hope whispers "Just one more time."

1200. It's time to move on with my life. I've got to stop reading the same pages, and continue turning them. The memories are still locked in my mind. But they're what's stopping me from living my life.


No comments: