Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kowts XXXV

1101. There it goes again. That heavy feeling in your chest when you don't feel any desire to speak or move. All you want to do is close your eyes and sleep. Because the process of being broken is incredibly exhausting. You attempt your best to make your days fulfilling, but no matter how hard you try you can't seem to connect to anyone or anything.

1102. Sometimes you just can't tell someone how you fee. Not just because you don't trust them, and not because you think they will call you a freak, but because you can never really find the words to make them understand. And it makes you frustrated. People take things 100 different ways, and that's why it's so hard. But if what you're trying to say is meant to be said... it will find a way to be understood.



1103. "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." ~ J.K. Rowling

1104. Your life is defined by opportunities... even the ones you miss.

1105. Never look back, unless you're really planning to go that way.

1106. People figure I crossed the line. The truth is, there is no line. There's only your life, how you mess it up, and who's there to save. Or who isn't.

1107. maybe you should just say something you haven't rehearsed. you've neglected the urge to be real.

1108. Insecurity will destroy you.

1109. you were the guy of my dreams, but I think I'm finally waking up.

1110. we tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have.

1111. When I get older, I want to be free.

1112. There are some things you can't bring yourself to leave until they leave you.

1113. we become silent about things that matter because we can't quantify how a heart aches, or loves or breaks.

1114. It is best to love wisely, no doubt; but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.

1115. Things change, people change, but that doesn't mean you should forget the past.

1116. Failure isn't falling down. It's remaining where you've fallen.

1117. "Once I knew a good man,.. but like many he turned into a liar."

1118. I prayed I could be stronger, not that things could be easier.

1119. "I'm sorry" will eventually lose it's meaning when you keep apologizing for the same thing

1120. Let you past make you better, not bitter

1121. Letting go is something you do when you still love someone, but don't believe in them anymore.


1122. no girl should ever forget that she doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.

1123. sometimes, no matter what you do, things won't be alright


1124. "You still mean everything to me, but you're just not worth the fight anymore."


1125. no words were strong enough to fix what happened here.


1126. We keep running after people who least care about us. Why don't we just stop, turn around, and see the ones running behind us?


1127. "I've been a fool and I've been blind, I can never leave the past behind."


1128. "Don't say you love somebody and then change your mind. Love isn't like picking what movie you want to watch." ~ Natalie, age 9


1129. Men with good intentions make promises. Men with good character keep them.


1130. "Maybe we were all destined to just keep doing the same stupid things, over and over again, bever really learning a single thing." ~ Auden West


1131. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.


1132. You can't keep messing up some else's feeling just because you are unsure of your own.


1133. I'm so tired of dancing around these big words... I just want to be 'honest with you.' More than anything I want to be honest with you. But, do you think we're ready for that honesty? Because honesty is a big word and it changes things, and it complicates things. Are you sure you're ready for everything that goes along with the truth?


1134. This is what I know about the truth: 'the farther you get away from it, or it gets away from you, the harder it is to tell.'


1135. I'm the girl, the one who always loses.
The one with the fake smile & the girl who seems to be so strong but continues to break.
That girl who's always there & seems to have no problems of her own.
The one who holds back tears until she's off the phone..
... that girl that is in love with a guy who doesn't care ate all.


1136. Studies show that intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know that the world can lie. I don't think for a bit that they sit around and think everything's going to be alright. They know who: sides, shadows, shapes, a devil, an angel, no in-between. She speaks in third person so she can forget that she's me.


1137. I want to say 'I'm moving on', and do it.


1138. Why does everybody lie? The bad guys lie to get in your pants, and the good guys lie to get in your heart.. and I'm sick of falling for it every time.


1139. Cancel my subscription, I'm tired of your issues.


1140. "You broke my heart, you promised you were different. Thank you for being like every other guy out there, really - thanks.


1141. "You can only fix something so many times, until it's broken for good." ~ Pretty Little Liars


1142. Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.


1143. "I'm giving up on giving up."


1144. Never chase the, quickly replace them. Mistakes? Nah, I don't retrace them. I just move on and mentally erase them.


1145. "I'm sick of the hookups, the setups, the screw-ups, the guys who only want one thing, the guys who don't know what they want, and guys who do but won't admit it."


1146. "I'm going to get over you, not because I want to, but because I'm not a second choice.. EVER.


1147. One day, your name just didn't make me smile.


1148. I spent 3yrs wishing for two things. That one day you'd break and then I'd get to see how all the choices you made could drive you insane. & I wish we never met.


1149. Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.


1150. "I want to have you. I want to have 100% of you. I don't want 95 or 75 or even 50% of you. I have to have it all. I don't want to share you. I don't want to even think about ever sharing you. If we're going to keep dating then I need to have you all. You can't just give me a little bit and think I'll be satisfied forever. I know that sounds selfish but that's the way it has to be, and if you can't handle that then maybe we should end this right here, right now.



No comments: